ARE YOU WONDERING IF COUNSELLING COULD HELP YOU?
Most people at some point in their life experience emotional or relationship difficulties. These can be short term problems, which are reactions to life events, as well as difficulties you may have been struggling with over a longer period of time.
• Counselling provides the opportunity to explore issues within a safe and confidential environment.
• Counselling offers the space and time to develop a greater understanding of your difficulties and to make sense of what is happening in your life. It provides the opportunity for personal development, to take greater control of your life, and to make changes for the better.
• The aim of counselling is to enable you to maximise personal choice and potential that encourages a more fulfilling and satisfying life.
ABOUT PETRINA FROST
• Petrina is a qualified counsellor, holding a Higher Diploma in Integrative Counselling and is a member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
• Petrina is also trained in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) which is particularly suitable for shorter term work.
• Petrina has experience of working with a wide range of issues with both adults and adolescents including bereavement, anxiety, relationship difficulties, childhood trauma, anger management and low self-esteem.
• In addition to private practice, Petrina has worked with the Youth Enquiry Service, counselling teenagers in local schools. She holds an enhanced criminal records certificate to enable her to work with children
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
Contact Petrina on 07746 599552 – or email firstname.lastname@example.org - to discuss whether counselling might be useful for you. If you decide to make an appointment the first session can be used to ask further questions about counselling and to get an idea of how many sessions might be required. Some issues may require just a few sessions while others suggest a need for longer term work. Most importantly, by meeting face to face, you can decide if you will be comfortable working with Petrina. If you wish to proceed you will agree a contract, including times of sessions, number of sessions and what will be focus of the work.
Petrina offers an introductory session at £25. Thereafter:
£35 per hour
Petrina can offer a limited number of concessions at £25 for students/unwaged.